This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the VAIO® Control Center software to resolve the following issues:
- The Auto-dimmer function may not work correctly
- The Auto-dimmer function may cause the VAIO® Event Service to stop functioning
- Airplane Mode settings can now be changed
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 6.3.3.09050 / 6.2.9.09040
- 16.12 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600845.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600845.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Control Center Update Ver. 6.3.3.09050 / 6.2.9.09040" screen, click "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the VAIO Control Center Update is complete.