This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® Chipset Driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "SM Bus Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 8.35 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552001.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552001.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel Chipset Driver" ver. 184.108.40.2067" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Chipset Driver is complete.