This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) Driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Unknown Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 4.64 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552005.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552005.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country / Region" screen, select the country / region for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) Driver Ver. 126.96.36.1990" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) Driver is complete.