IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Intel Virtual Buttons software and adds support for the Windows® 8.1 operating system.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Unknown device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 3.09 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600917.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600917.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Welcome to the Setup Program" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "Yes".
- At the "Setup Progress" screen, click "Next" to continue.
- At the "Setup is Complete" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel Virtual Buttons Update is complete.