IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260/Wireless-AC 7260 Drivers.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Network Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 89.32 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552029.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552029.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country/Region" screen, select the country or region for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260/Wireless-AC 7260 Ver. 126.96.36.199" screen, click "Next".
- Read the License Agreement and if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260/Wireless-AC 7260 Driver is complete.