IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller to resolve an issue where the computer may stop functioning and display an error that includes the Bucket ID "av_iastora+8002f".
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 12.96 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600947.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600947.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Welcome to the Setup Program" screen, click "Next".
- At the License Agreement" screen, read the agreement and if you agree, click "Yes".
- At the "Readme File Information" screen, read the information, then click "Next".
- At the "Setup Progress" screen, click "Next" to continue the installation.
- At the "Setup is complete" screen, select, "Yes, I want to restart this computer now", then click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Update is complete.