This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® HD Graphics Family/Intel® HD Graphics 4400 Driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Microsoft® Basic Display Adapter" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 140.85 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552036.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552036.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country/Region" screen, select the country or region for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® HD Graphics Family/Intel® HD Graphics 4400 Ver. 188.8.131.5257" screen, click "Next".
- Read the License Agreement and if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel HD Graphics Family/Intel HD Graphics 4400 Driver is complete.