IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the VAIO Control Center software.
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 27.82 Mb
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: In order for this installation to install and function properly, please note the following:
- If you have performed a clean install of the Windows® 8.1 operating system, please ensure that all original device drivers from the Sony® support site have been installed on the computer.
- If you have performed a clean install of the Windows 8.1 operating system, please install the Sony Shared Library, VAIO Control Center, VAIO Power Management, VAIO Location Utility, VAIO CPU Fan Diagnostic, and VAIO Care software. Links to these files are available in the You May Need This section.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000552186.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000552186.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- The driver will automatically install.
The installation of the VAIO Control Center software is complete.