IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs a VAIO Care™ Recovery Update and updates the USB 3.0 support information in the help file.
- Windows® 7
- 28.88 MB
Before You Start
- Please close VAIO Care before running this update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000321151.msi file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000321151.msi file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO Care Recovery" window, click "Next".
- At the "Ready to install the Program" message, click "Install".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Completed" message, click "Finish".
The installation of the VAIO Care Recovery Update is complete.