IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This software update (version PKG3.004AAA) provides the following benefits:
- Improves playback stability for Amazon® video
- Improves the general performance of the TV
- System Software
- 221.13 MB
Before You Start
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- It's normal for the TV to restart during the update process and may take longer than usual.
- User settings will not be changed by the update.
- Do not operate, turn off, or disconnect the TV from the AC power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, can cause the TV to become unresponsive or to require repair.
- After performing this update, it's not possible to return to or install a previous version of the system software. By downloading and installing this update, you acknowledge that you understand this update can't be reversed.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the update.
Download & Install
Choose how to install this update
OPTION 1 - Network Update Method (Recommended)
The Network update is straightforward and the easiest way to update your TV. To use this method, your TV must be connected to the internet (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device (USB) Update Method
With this method, you use a PC to download the firmware update to USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your TV. You'll need a USB storage device with 221 MB space available and formatted in the FAT32 file system.
Either message, An error occurred during the software update or Software cannot be updated using this USB device is displayed on the TV.
- Verify your USB device is in good working order and then perform the download and update process again.
- Press the POWER button on the TV to turn it off, and then back on, and then perform the installation process again. Note: If the message No newer version of the TV software was found is displayed, your TV already has the newer firmware installed.