IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
The SD Scan Utility helps you check the condition of your SD memory card. By scanning the flash memory, it tells you whether your SD memory card is working in good condition or is about to reach the limit. Knowing the condition in advance, you can avoid missing your important moment or scene to be recorded.
Just download and install the SD Scan Utility on your computer. It will automatically check your SD memory card when it is inserted to the computer, showing an easy-to-understand warning message if the memory card is coming close to the limit of write cycles.
- Mac OS® X
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Before You Start
- The SD Scan Utility is supported for use on Sony SF-G Series Memory Cards.
- To use this software your computer must have the following:
- Operating System:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (or later)
- Apple® Mac OS X® version 10.10 (or later)
- Windows: 1GB or more
- Mac: 2GB or more
- Display Resolution: 1024x768 pixels or more
- Other System Requirements:
- Windows: An environment where .NET Framework 4.5.2 can operate and an SD card slot or SD card reader that supports SDHC/SDXC
- Mac: An SD card slot or SD card reader that supports SDHC/SDXC
- Operating System:
- One of the operating systems above must be factory-installed
- Operation cannot be guaranteed in homebuilt computers, upgraded computers, or multi-boot environments
- Even if the operating environment is supported, there may be cases in which SD Scan Utility is unable to operate properly
- The computer must be connected to the Internet during the installation process.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
After the installation, start the program and refer to the Help (H) menu for assistance using the software.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
The SD Scan Utility is available from the SD Scan Utility Web Site . Carefully read the information provided on the SD Scan Utility web page to download the file and complete the installation.