WAIT - Read the Required Files section before downloading this file.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This software update (version v4.300) provides the following benefits:
- Improves general performance of the TV
- Improves the Home screen menu for better usability and operation
- Adds Dolby® MS12 AC4 support
- Adds USB tethering support
- Adds Browser Smooth Scroll and CH+/- operation for page up/down
- Resolves a condition where error code 2200 is displayed when starting an IPTV app
- Resolves a lip sync condition when streaming apps from an audio system
- Resolves a condition where the YouTube™ app is stuck at the Loading... message when starting or resuming playback
- System Software
- 245.39 MB
Download & Install
Choose how to install this update
OPTION 1 - Network Update Method (Recommended)
The Network update is straightforward and the easiest way to update your TV. To use this method, your TV must be connected to the internet (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device (USB) Update Method
With this method, use a PC to download the firmware update, transfer the update file to a USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your TV. You will need a USB storage device with at least 245 MB of space available and formatted for the FAT32 file system. If you're using a USB device for playback of photos, music, or videos on your TV, the same USB device type should work for this update. If the software update is not successful after following the instructions, you may need to format your USB device to the FAT32 file system, or use a different device.
Either message, An error occurred during the software update or Software cannot be updated using this USB device is displayed on the TV.
- Verify your USB device is in good working order and then perform the download and update process again.
- Press the POWER button on the TV to turn it off, and then back on, and then perform the installation process again. Note: If the message No newer version of the TV software was found is displayed, your TV already has the newer firmware installed.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the update.