Questions & Answers: 371
- How to delete the registered access point from the camera memory.WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. If you perform the following procedures, all registered access points will be deleted and the network settings will be restored to their default values. Select Menu. Select
- The battery drains quickly.Check the following concerning handling of the battery. Battery performance temporarily declines when used in cold temperatures, reducing the time that it can be used. To get more operating time out of the battery
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support
- When the power zoom of the E 16 - 50 mm F 3.5 - 5.6 OSS (SELP1650) lens is operated while shooting movies, the sound of the lens and the camera in operation is recorded.As part of the normal operation, the sound of the lens and camera operation may be recorded when the power zoom is used while shooting movies. Using the zooming lever to zoom may reduce the sound that is recorded
- What is the difference between Camera Settings Reset and Initialize?Performing Camera Settings Reset will reset the settings made at the time of shooting to the default settings, while performing Initialize will reset all other settings that were not reset using Camera Settings
- Unable to use the Remote Camera Control when PlayMemories Camera Apps are installed.The PlayMemories™ Camera Apps do not support the Remote Camera Control function.
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use either of the following optional USB battery chargers (sold separately). USB AC Adaptor AC-UD10 USB AC Adaptor AC-UD20 NOTE: Visit the Sony® Store website for availability and pricing.
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α Camera 01 - Basic Knowledge Improve your shooting techniques by learning the basics of camera like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc. 02 - Shooting Tips Step by step