Questions & Answers: 375
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α Camera 01 - Basic Knowledge Improve your shooting techniques by learning the basics of camera like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc. 02 - Shooting Tips Step by step
- Can I update the camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0) and Apple Silicon?Yes, the following models can be updated using the macOS Big Sur operating system. Apple silicon is not supported Models Digital Still Camera Interchangeable Lens Camcorder Action Cam DSC-RX0 ILCA-99M2 FDR-AX40
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream using the USB port with Imaging Edge Webcam softwareThe Imaging Edge Webcam software allows you to utilize your Sony camera for livestreaming through the USB connection. Before you start The software is compatible with the following operating systems (OS) with the
- My camera records some RAW images in 12-Bits instead of 14-BitsThe following camera models can record RAW images in 14-bits per pixel color resolution. However, the resolution will be limited to 12-bits depending on theses shooting settings: ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R
- What's the range of the Bluetooth wireless Remote Commander for cameras?The RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless remote commander needs to be within five meters (16.4 feet) of your camera to work. The range may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
- How long is the release time lag when the Wireless Bluetooth Remote Commander is used?The release time lag is approximately 0.05 seconds when the RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless Remote Commander is used with a supported camera. The time is approximate based on lab test results. It may be longer depending
- Use PlayMemories Home to transfer videos and pictures to a Macintosh computerBefore you start Install the latest version of the PlayMemories Home™ software. PlayMemories Home software is supported on computers running Apple® Mac® OS X® v10.10 - 10.11 or macOS® 10.12 - 10.13. Visit the PlayMemories
- My camera turns off even if there's still power in the multi-battery adapterThe NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery Adapter can connect and supply power to a camera that uses either a Z-series or W-series battery. By removing the cover for the Z-series battery, the power plate fits cameras compatible