Questions & Answers: 340
- Getting started with an α (Alpha) cameraProviding the support you need for your Sony α Camera 01 - Basic Knowledge Improve your shooting techniques by learning the basics of camera like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, etc. 02 - Shooting Tips Step by step
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream using the USB port with Imaging Edge Webcam softwareThe Imaging Edge Webcam software allows you to utilize your Sony camera for livestreaming through the USB connection. Before you start The software is compatible with the following operating systems (OS) with the
- The Touch Tracking is grayed out or not availableUnder certain conditions, the Touch Tracking function will be grayed out in the Setting menu and not available to use. Here are the setting conditions in which the Touch Tracking function will be unavailable: Touching
- My camera records some RAW images in 12-Bits instead of 14-BitsThe following camera models can record RAW images in 14-bits per pixel color resolution. However, the resolution will be limited to 12-bits depending on theses shooting settings: ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R
- What's the range of the Bluetooth wireless Remote Commander for cameras?The RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless remote commander needs to be within five meters (16.4 feet) of your camera to work. The range may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
- How long is the release time lag when the Wireless Bluetooth Remote Commander is used?The release time lag is approximately 0.05 seconds when the RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless Remote Commander is used with a supported camera. The time is approximate based on lab test results. It may be longer depending
- What Is Color Grading?Color grading is post-production image processing performed to adjust the contrast and coloring on videos taken with the S-Log2 or S-Log3 setting. You must shot your video with wide dynamic range and wide color
- How long is the shutter lag?The table below provides information on the shutter lag for different models. Model Time lag (in seconds) e-Front Curtain Shut setting DSLR-A100 0.11 Not applicable DSLR-A200 0.085 Not applicable DSLR-A230 0.10
- Restrictions when using the Silent Shooting feature of my cameraWhat is Silent Shooting? Silent Shooting is a camera feature that allows you to shoot images without the sound created by the mechanical shutter. The effect on images may vary depending on the camera model and camera