Providing the support you need for your Sony α Camera
03 - Content Transfer
Learn more on how to transfer pictures and videos from a camera to various device.
04 - Maintenance Tips
Tips to maintain your camera and lenses!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question or a problem? We may already have an answer.
Compatibility & Accessories
- Lens and Accessory Compatibility Information
- Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) Function Compatibility
- Wireless Flash Guide
- What is the difference between an A-mount and an E-mount?
- What is the electronic front curtain shutter function?
- What is NFC?
Creators' App / Creators' Cloud Web / Imaging Edge / PlayMemories Support
- Creators' App (For supported camera models only)
- Creators' Cloud Web
- Imaging Edge Desktop
- Imaging Edge Mobile
- PlayMemories Home
- PlayMemories Camera Apps
- How to clean the lens and image sensor
- What is lens fungus and will it damage my camera lens?
- How should cameras and lenses be stored?
- How to prevent dust, dirt or moisture from getting on the image sensor (or mirror) inside the camera
Errors & Troubleshooting
- The entire picture looks blurry.
- The camera does not recognize the lens and an error message is displayed.
- The SteadyShot indicator blinks and an ERROR icon that looks like a hand appears.
- An Image Database File Error occurs.
- The camera does not focus using the auto focus (AF) setting.
- The battery does not charge.
- Error: REINSERT THE MEMORY CARD is displayed on the LCD screen.
- How to reset or initialize a camera back to original factory settings.