Questions & Answers: 351
- My camera records some RAW images in 12-Bits instead of 14-BitsThe following camera models can record RAW images in 14-bits per pixel color resolution. However, the resolution will be limited to 12-bits depending on theses shooting settings: ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R
- What's the range of the Bluetooth wireless Remote Commander for cameras?The RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless remote commander needs to be within five meters (16.4 feet) of your camera to work. The range may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
- How long is the release time lag when the Wireless Bluetooth Remote Commander is used?The release time lag is approximately 0.05 seconds when the RMT-P1BT Bluetooth® wireless Remote Commander is used with a supported camera. The time is approximate based on lab test results. It may be longer depending
- Important Information About the ILCE-9 Version 3.00 Firmware UpdateThe version 3.00 update has been temporarily suspended. If the update has already been installed new icons may appear on the Function menu, these new icons will not work. To resolve this, please initialize the camera or
- Connect Your Alpha Camera to a Mobile Device to Record GPS InformationThe Location Information Linkage feature of your α (Alpha) camera saves your location data on your images from a Bluetooth® connected mobile device. Getting Started On your mobile device, install the PlayMemories
- Install the Camera Driver Loader on a Computer with macOS High SierraThe Driver Loader installation is required on a computer with macOS® High Sierra version 10.13 before you can update the firmware of your camera. Before You Start Fully charge the camera battery. Remove the memory
- What Cameras Support Radio Controlled Wireless Features?The following camera models support the Radio Controlled off-camera flash and remote release shooting features of the HLV-F45RM External Flash and the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander. Check your manual for model-specific