Follow these steps to transfer pictures from the memory card of your camera to your computer.
Note: The steps in this article are for a computer using Microsoft® Windows® operating system.
- Insert the memory card into the card reader of your computer.
- If your computer doesn't have a compatible built-in memory card reader, use an external memory card adapter compatible with your computer and memory card.
- Copy the photos to your computer manually or use AutoPlay.
- Copy photos manually:
- On your computer, click Start.
- Click Computer.
- Click on the icon of the drive that represents your memory card.
- Click on the DCIM folder.
- Click the 100MSDCF folder.
- The number of the picture folder may vary but always ends with MSDCF.
- Select the photos you want to copy.
- Use your mouse to drag and drop the photos to the desktop or another folder in your computer.