WARNING: There is a risk of hardware damage. Do not use a sharp-pointed object when calibrating the LCD screen with this procedure. Doing so could damage the surface of the LCD screen.
NOTE: It is recommended that the AC power adapter be connected during this operation.
- Set the camcorder to the PLAY/EDIT mode.
- With the exception of the AC power adapter, disconnect any cables that may be connected to the camcorder.
- Open the LCD screen.
IMPORTANT: Do not rotate the LCD screen or set it to the body of the camcorder with the screen facing out. The LCD screen cannot be calibrated in this position.
- On the LCD screen, touch the P-MENU button.
- Touch SETUP .
- Select STANDARD SET and then touch OK .
- Select CALIBRATION and then touch OK .
- Touch the X displayed on the LCD screen.
NOTE: The position of the X will change a few times. Repeat this step until the X no longer appears.