Questions & Answers: 202
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play itTo play AVCHD content on your computer, install a compatible playback software package. PlayMemories Home® software will play AVCHD content.
- The camera battery doesn't charge when connected to a computer with a USB cableBefore you start Depending on the computer, USB charging may not be possible during sleep mode. Make sure to turn off your computer's sleep mode first. Using a USB hub isn't guaranteed to work. Connect the cable
- How to burn the data code of a video to DVD using a DVDirect burner.Turn ON the camcorder. Set the Data Code to ON. Connect the camcorder using the A/V cable. On the DVDirect, press the RETURN button to display the menu. Select Video to DVD. Select VIDEO IN. On the camcorder, press
- The Windows Camera & Scanner wizard does not recognize the images when the LUN setting of the camera is set to Multi.When the LUN setting of the camera is set to Multi and connected to computer, the computer normally recognizes two drives so the user can view files on either a memory card or internal memory. However, if the contents
- What is the ACTIVE STEADYSHOT mode in the STEADYSHOT setting?This mode provides a more powerful STEADYSHOT effect. It is effective to use this mode when recording movies while walking or while in motion.
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) compatibility information for digital imaging products and application softwareSelect a Product Category. Digital Imaging α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Accessories Application Software
- How do I get the driver to connect my camera or camcorder to my computer?Digital cameras and camcorders can transfer image and video content directly to a computer. There are multiple ways to transfer content including: USB cable connection i.Link™ cable connection (Mini-DV and Digital8™
- The Camera Doesn't Focus AutomaticallyThe situations below may cause the camera to have issues with auto focus: The lens is fogged due to dust, fingerprints, etc. If the lens is dirty, wipe it gently with a soft cloth such as a cleaning cloth. Then
- Is there any difference between MTS and M2TS files?There is really no functional difference between MTS and M2TS files. Both are High Definition files associated with the AVCHD video format. An M2TS file extension can be renamed to an MTS file extension and vice