Follow the steps below if the sound from the subwoofer is too low
On the remote control, press the + (subwoofer volume) button to turn up the volume on the subwoofer.
Note: The button name varies depending on the model.
If Night mode is set to ON, set it to OFF.
Note: For details regarding Night mode, refer to the product manual.
Play the test tone or sample music to verify if any sound is coming out of the subwoofer:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Setup.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Speaker Settings.
- Select Manual Speaker Settings.
- Select Test Tone, and then select On.
Note: Select Off to end playback of Test Tone.
- Other models
- Press the INPUT button or (input select) button on the Sound Bar for 5 seconds to playback the sample music.
- Press the INPUT or (input select) button again to end playback of the sample music and return it to its former state.