IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the Home Theatre firmware to version M28.R.0476 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version M28.R.0475:
- Improved TV connectivity
- System Software
- UPDATE_M28R0476.zip (HT-XT3)
- 196.45 MB
Before You Start
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- Your Home Theatre needs to be connected to a TV to install the update.
- Don't operate, power off, or disconnect the Home Theatre from the AC power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, can cause the Home Theatre to become unresponsive or to require repair.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the upgrade.
Download & Install
Choose how to install this update
OPTION 1 - Update via Internet Method (Recommended)
The Update via Internet method is straightforward and the easiest way to update your Home Theatre. To use this method, your Home Theatre must be connected to a TV and the internet (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device (USB) Update method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device (USB) Update Method
With this method, you use a computer to download the firmware upgrade to USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your Home Theatre. You'll need a USB storage device with 150MB space available, and your Home Theatre has to be connected to a TV.