NOTE: Not all Blu-ray Disc® players, Home Theater systems or televisions have Pandora® capability. To verify whether your unit offers this service and confirm that this solution pertains to your unit, check the specifications.
In order to activate this service, your BRAVIA® Internet Video device must be linked to an active Pandora account by following the steps below:
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure your BRAVIA Internet Video device has been connected to an active high-speed Internet connection.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure your BRAVIA Internet Video device has been registered at http://internet.sony.tv/customer.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select the Music icon.
- Select the Pandora Internet Radio icon.
- Press Enter.
- After the My Station / Welcome to Pandora screen appears, use a computer to follow the next set of steps.
NOTE: Do not click Continue yet.
- Using a computer, log in to the Sony ESSENTIALS website and then click on the Link to Premium Services link.
- Click the Pandora Link to Service link.
- Follow the steps to either register a new account or log in to an existing account.
- After successfully linking the device with Pandora, use the supplied remote to follow the next step.
- While on the My Station / Welcome to Pandora screen (described on step 5 of this solution), select Continue.
- The set up is now complete. To listen to music, click on either one of the available stations, the New Station icon or Quick mix.