IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
A registration code will not appear if the product was previously registered.
Before you start
Make sure you have an active network with internet access.
Make sure that your device is connected to the network.
To unregister a device from the Sony® Essentials web page
- Turn on the device.
- Using the supplied remote control, press HOME button.
- Scroll to the Network menu.
- Under the Network menu, select Unregister Device.
- If needed, follow instructions to erase all data on the device, which may require a factory reset.
- Select Unregister Device.