Change Your Sony Essentials Password
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Change Your Password
- On your computer, go to the Sony® ESSENTIALS website.
- On the login screen, click on the Reset or Forgot your password? link.
- On the Forgot Your Password? screen, type in your E-mail Address that you used to create the Sony ESSENTIALS account and then click on Continue.
Note: An automated e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address with a link to reset your password.
- Click the link on the email. You'll be directed to a page where you can update your password.
- Once you have reset the password, you can log back into the Sony ESSENTIALS website.
IMPORTANT: A valid password must be 8-25 characters, with at least one letter and one number used, no spaces and no special characters.