NOTE: Not all TVs or Blu-ray Disc® players and Home Theater systems have Internet capabilities. To verify whether your unit offers this capability, check the specifications.
The picture and sound quality may be negatively affected by things like a poor-quality Internet connection, the quality of the Internet content, or the speed of the Internet connection. If you are experiencing any of these picture or sound issues through your connected unit, follow these steps to try to resolve the issue:
- Make sure the speed of the Internet connection being used is the recommended speed or faster.
- Speed of at least 2.5 Mbps for Standard Definition (SD) video.
- Speed of at least 10 Mbps for High Definition (HD) video.
- If possible, try adjusting the display size of the video.
- Select a different video source.
NOTE: If the quality of the playback improves, the issue is with the Internet content.