Steps to perform Factory Reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Confirm the Menu screen before a Factory Reset
The steps in this article are only applicable if the menu screen of your device looks like the image below:
Steps to perform Factory Reset on your Blu-ray Disc™ Player or Network Media Player
Use the directional arrow buttons on the remote control to navigate through the menus, and press the center button to select an option.
- Power on your device.
- Set the correct video input on your TV to display your player's menu.
- On your remote control, press the HOME button.
- Press the left arrow button and navigate to Setup.
- On Setup, use the down arrow button and go to Resetting.
- Press the Enter button.
- Under Resetting, select either Reset to Factory Default Settings or Initialize Personal Information.
- The Reset to Factory Default Settings option will display another menu where you can reset a single setting or select All Settings if you want to restore everything.
- Initialize Personal Information will erase all personal information stored on the player and some internet apps.
- If you want to completely restore your device, perform both options.
If the issue still occurs, your device may need to be repaired.  Go to Product Repair.