- Connect your BRAVIA® TV or Blu-ray Disc® player to your home broadband Internet connection.
- Use the supplied remote control to navigate to the Sony Entertainment Network™ (SEN) service icon (formerly known as Qriocity™ service) on the Xross Media Bar (XMB™) menu and choose Video Unlimited (or may be titled Video On Demand).
- Select Link an Account to access your device activation code.
- Write down the device activation code.
- Using a computer or other Internet browser-capable device, log into the Sony Entertainment Network site by dragging the cursor over Sign in or click Create an account towards the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the registration information, then click on the I Agree. Create my account. link.
IMPORTANT:If the error message an account with this e-mail address already exists appears on screen after submitting the new account form, that means you already have an existing PlayStation account .
- Select the appropriate device from the list, then click the Activate button.
- Enter the Activation Code from step 4 and press Continue.
- Once you have registered your account, you will be prompted to create a secure account PIN that can be used to confirm movie purchases.