For assistance with disc playback and compatibility please select a topic from the list below:
IMPORTANT: For any model-specific information regarding any of the steps in these solutions, refer to the supplied operations manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- What types of discs can be played on the Blu-ray Disc player?
- Can Dual Discs be played on the Blu-ray Disc player?
- Basic information regarding the parental control feature available on a Blu-ray Disc player
- Unable to play a Blu-ray Disc movie
- The picture skips or freezes when playing a Blu-ray Disc movie
- The audio and video are out of sync when playing a disc
- The picture is interrupted at the beginning of a DVD or Blu-ray disc playback
- Error code or message appears when playing a DVD or Blu-ray Disc media
- A DVD-R, DVD+R, or DVDRW disc will not play