Can pictures on a memory card be played back through a Blu-ray Disc player?
To play back pictures saved on a memory card though a Blu-ray Disc® player, the memory card must be inserted into the camera and connected to the Blu-ray Disc player with a USB cable.
Follow the steps below:
- Insert the memory card with images into your camera.
- Turn on the camera.
- Connect the USB cable from the camera to the USB jack on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Turn on the TV.
- Set the TV to the input that you use to watch movies from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Use the remote control of the Blu-ray Disc player to select the USB input jack to view the pictures from the camera.
NOTE: Movies recorded in the MP4 format are not supported for playback through a Blu-ray Disc player. To playback MP4 movies, connect the camera directly to the TV using the Audio/Video (A/V) cable connection and set the TV to the proper A/V input.