Applicable Blu-ray Disc® players:
Follow this procedure to lock and unlock the disc tray.
IMPORTANT: This procedure will only work while a disc is inserted in the player and when the disc is playing.
- While a disc is playing in the Blu-ray Disc player, press the SYSTEM MENU button on the remote control.
- After the System Menu screen appears, slowly press 0 0 0 0 7 6 6 9 using the number pad on the remote control.
- If the procedure has been performed correctly, the disc will stop playing and the player will go in the Resume mode.
- Each time this procedure is performed the disc tray will either lock or unlock.
- For all other Blu-ray Disc player and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater system models, a separate article with steps to lock and unlock the disc tray is available.