Disc playback issues on a DVD player
Select the appropriate link below to troubleshoot playback, picture, or audio quality issues for your DVD player .
- The Picture from a Disc Player Displays on the TV Screen in Black and White or without Color
- Pixelation and Lines Appear on DVD Playback
- Unable to View the Image on the Portable DVD Player
- There's Audio but no Video when I Play a DVD Title
- I Hear Distortion or the Audio Skips when I play a CD or DVD
- No Audio When Playing DVD or CD
Note: If you get a specific error message or error code, refer to this additional information.