HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) is an HDMI® function which provides control functions to different devices, such as TVs or Blu-ray Disc™ players.
The HDMI-CEC function has a 15 device limit. If you use all HDMI ports on the TV, HDMI-CEC can address or assign a physical and logical address up to 15 devices, or a maximum of 16 devices if all devices are addressed.
- The Component Will Not Automatically Turn on When Using the BRAVIA Sync Feature
- How to Turn on the MHL Feature on the TV
- The Input on the TV Changes by Itself When an MHL Cable is Connected
- Does the 4K Ultra HD Media Player Support the BRAVIA Sync Feature or the HDMI CEC Function?
- Are TVs with the BRAVIA Theater Sync Feature Compatible with Third Party Products?
- How to Connect the Camera and Use the BRAVIA Sync Function
- The TV Auto Power On Feature is not Working When Using a Smartphone or Tablet
- The TV Turns Off by Itself or the Picture Turns Black While the Sound Remains The Video Input on a TV With BRAVIA Sync Doesn't Automatically Switch When Connecting the Camera With the HDMI Cable
- The Blu-ray Disc Player Turns off Automatically When Connected to a TV Using an HDMI Cable
- I Cannot get the BRAVIA Sync Function to Work With my TV and Soundbar.
- The Home Audio System or TV Doesn't Return to the Last Input When it is Turned Off and Back On.
- The BRAVIA Sync Feature Does not Operate Properly.
- The Audio/Video (A/V) Receiver Does not Turn on During the BRAVIA Sync One Touch Play Function.