How to link an UltraViolet account to a Flixster account to watch the digital copy of a movie.
- Using a web browser, go to http://www.flixster.com.
- If you do not have an existing Flixster™ account, either click Sign up or Connect with Facebook and follow the steps to create an account. If you already have an account, click login.
- After creating an account or signing in, the Link to an UltraViolet Account window will appear, click Yes, Link Account.
- Make sure that the Link My Account box is checked and click Continue.
- If the computer is already signed in to UltraViolet, the accounts will be automatically linked. If the computer is not logged in, you will have the option to log in to your existing UltraViolet account or to create a new account.
- Once the accounts are linked, you will be able to see any titles in from your UltraViolet library.
- If using a computer, click the Collections tab once you are signed in to the UltraViolet website.
- If using the Flixster app, click the My Movies icon.
NOTE: You can use Flixster to view movies from your UltraViolet account using the following Sony devices:
- Sony® VAIO® computers
- Sony Android™ Tablets
- Select Sony Blu-ray Disc® players with the Flixster app.
- Select Sony Network Media players with the Flixster app.
- Sony TVs, Blu-ray Disc players and Media Players powered by Google TV™ after downloading the Flixster app from the Google Play™ store.