What is Netflix calibrated mode and how do I turn it on or off on my TV?
The Netflix® calibrated mode on your Android TV™ or Google TV™ device allows you to experience picture quality close to a filmmaker's vision and intent.
Supported TV models released in 2018 and after
- 2023 models
- 2022 models
- 2021 models: X95J, Z9J, X90J_X91J_X92J_X93J_X94J (50-75, 100), A90J, A80J_A83J_A84J, X91J (85) series
- 2020 models: A9_A9S, A8_A8H, Z8H_ZH8, XH95_X95H (55, 65, 75), XH95_X95H (49, 85), XH90_X90H_X91H_XH92 series
- 2019 models: Z9G_ZG9, A9G_AG9, XG95_X95G series
- 2018 models: A9F_AF9 and Z9F_ZF9 series
Netflix calibrated mode settings
Follow the instructions provided to turn it on or off :
- Launch Netflix.
- On the supplied remote control, press the Quick Settings button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Picture settings.
Note: If Picture settings is not available in the Quick Settings menu, scroll to the right side of the menu, and then select Edit, then check Picture settings to add.
- Set Netflix calibrated mode to ON or OFF
Note: When the Netflix calibrated mode is set to ON, the picture mode settings become grayed out. If you want to select other picture mode settings, return to this menu to turn Netflix calibrated mode off.