Questions & Answers: 223
- What is USB Power Delivery?Not all cameras have the USB Power Delivery feature. Check your operation for details. USB Power Delivery (USB PD), is a fast-charging industry standard that enables high-speed charging with variable voltage by
- How can I convert HEIF images to display on other devices?The High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) provides up to 16-bit color, offers lossless compression, and takes up less size than the same JPEG image (8-bit color). These improvements make the HEIF format an alternative
- Brightness and color tone are not captured correctly in the imageBefore you start Make sure you have the most current firmware update for your camera . When taking images with the camera, these settings are important: Exposure compensation - Allows for the adjustment of the image
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- The C1, C3, and the Shutter button don't work in the still image modeIf the C1 button (Iris), C3 button (ISO), and bottom side of the control wheel (Shutter) don't work in the still image mode is because the default settings for the custom key settings are functions for the Movie
- Manually set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity when shooting a movieWhen Exposure Ctrl Type is set to Flexible Exp. Mode (Default setting) The Auto/Manual switching function is set to Custom Keys for the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO respectively. You can switch between Auto
- Power save doesn't workThe default setting of Power Save Start Time is Off. To change the default setting: Go to MENU → Setup → Power Setting Option → Power Save Start Time → desired setting.
- I feel like the image quality is different from previous ILCE camerasThe default setting of Picture Profile on this camera is PP11 (S-Cinetone). The setting can be changed according to your preference.
- The image sensor is tilted when the camera is turned offWhen the camera is off, the image sensor moves to a position that places the smallest load on the mechanism. This position has changed from previous models due to changes in the heat dissipation mechanism. Since