Questions & Answers: 224
- What accessories support the digital audio interface when using a multi-interface (MI) shoe adaptor?The camcorder supports the digital audio of the following MI shoe accessories. UWP-D21 UWP-D22 XLR-K3M
- Is it possible to make connections using Wi-Fi AP Mode and a wired LAN adapter (sold separately) at the same time?Simultaneous use is possible. The message The IP address of the Wireless LAN Access Point Mode has been changed due to an IP address conflict may be displayed when a wired LAN adaptor (sold separately) is used
- Does the unit support USB Power Delivery (USB PD)?The unit does not support USB Power Delivery (USB PD).
- Is it possible to use Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering function at the same time?Yes, simultaneous use is possible. When the USB tethering function is used to connect an Android™ smartphone while a smartphone is connected via Wi-Fi® connection to the ILME-FX6 operating in Wi-Fi AP Mode, the
- How can I record RAW video?You can record the RAW video signal output from the SDI OUT connector to a supported external recorder in Cine EI mode. There are currently no supported Sony recorders. (The Portable Memory Recorder AXS-R7 cannot
- Is it possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder?No, it is not possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder.
- LUT files can't be importedSave the LUT files in the specified folder on the memory card in slot B. For details, refer to the section Shooting with the Desired Look in the instruction manual.
- What action should be taken if the camcorder does not recognize the wired LAN adaptor (sold separately)?Disconnect the wired LAN adaptor from the camcorder, then connect it again and check that the camcorder recognizes the wired LAN adaptor. Or, set Network → Wired LAN in the full menu to Off and then On again and
- The camcorder is connected to a TV via HDMI, but the image does not appearThe camcorder does not automatically detect HDMI signals. Adjust the setting manually according to the specifications of the TV.