Questions & Answers: 892
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome™ browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox®, Safari®
- The fan is loud when resuming from sleep mode, and louder in general after upgrading to the Windows 8.1 operating system. To resolve this issue, remove the Graphics Driver from the Device Manager and then download and install the latest graphic driver update.
- How to adjust the touch pad sensitivity.Follow these steps to adjust the touch pad sensitivity. IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, download and install all driver, system and application updates available for your computer. Press the Windows
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- Important Notification of Battery Pack VGP-BPS26 in VAIO Personal ComputerCheck the Important Notification Web Page for information.
- [VIDEO] The Support by Sony mobile appThis video tutorial demonstrates the setup of the Support by Sony® mobile app. 3151-o4OhiY
- Numbers are displayed instead of letters or alpha characters when typing on the keyboard.When typing on the notebook computer keyboard, if numbers are being displayed instead of letters, the numeric keypad feature is activated. For example, if you try to type My keyboard is not working but it ends up
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- The iTunes 11 application stops responding when opening iTunes Store.You may encounter an issue where the Apple® iTunes® 11 application will stop responding when you open the Apple® iTunes Music Store® online music store on a computer using the Windows 8 operating system. You can