The VAIO Care™ utility has a feature called VAIO Advisor that can be used to analyze the following items and provide possible solutions:
NOTE: Help files are available for the VAIO Care Utility.
- Input & Output Devices: Touchpad, Mouse, Keyboard, Video, Printer, TV, and USB.
- Software Applications: Operating System and Installed Software.
- Storage & Media: Hard drive, CD/DVD Drive and Memory Stick® devices.
- System Settings: BIOS, Drivers and Firmware.
- Network & Wireless: Ethernet, Wireless LAN, Mobile Broadband and Bluetooth® devices.
- Click the Start button and then click the VAIO Care folder.
- In the VAIO Care folder, click VAIO Care.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, click Continue or click Yes.
- In the One Click Care window, in the left pane, click Troubleshooting.
- In the Troubleshooting window, depending on the item you would like to analyze and troubleshoot, click the appropriate button from the list of choices available in the window and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Input & Output
- Software Applications
- Storage & Media
- System Settings
- Network & Wireless