Questions & Answers: 897
- The touch screen cursor is moving erratically or skipping, or generating ghost touches.Follow these steps to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. IMPORTANT: Make sure the computer battery is charge to 30% or higher before attempting to use this procedure. Remove all connected devices from the computer
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome™ browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox®, Safari®
- How to adjust the touch pad sensitivity.Follow these steps to adjust the touch pad sensitivity. IMPORTANT: Before beginning this procedure, download and install all driver, system and application updates available for your computer. Press the Windows
- Important Notification of Battery Pack VGP-BPS26 in VAIO Personal ComputerCheck the Important Notification Web Page for information.
- The computer keyboard not working properlyThe procedure to troubleshoot why the keyboard is not working properly varies depending on whether it is a notebook or desktop computer. Follow troubleshooting steps for notebook computers.
- The iTunes 11 application stops responding when opening iTunes Store.You may encounter an issue where the Apple® iTunes® 11 application will stop responding when you open the Apple® iTunes Music Store® online music store on a computer using the Windows 8 operating system. You can
- Error: Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connectedThe procedure to troubleshoot the error Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connected varies depending on the operating system installed on the computer. Follow the appropriate operating
- How to use the Battery Care Function utility to check the physical condition of the battery.The procedure to use the Battery Care Function utility varies depending on which operating system is installed on the computer. Click the appropriate link below to use the Battery Care Function utility to check
- The battery only charges up to 50% or 80%.The battery will only charge up to 50% or 80% if the Battery Care Function utility has been enabled. This utility limits the amount the battery will be charged in order to help extend the useful life of the battery