Questions & Answers: 882
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome™ browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox®, Safari®
- Transfer pictures from a digital camera to a computer with a USB connectionBefore you start Make sure the camera supports USB connectivity and the operating system is installed on your computer. The recording media must be removed to transfer images from the internal memory. Transferring
- Numbers are displayed instead of letters or alpha characters when typing on the keyboard.When typing on the notebook computer keyboard, if numbers are being displayed instead of letters, the numeric keypad feature is activated. For example, if you try to type My keyboard is not working but it ends up
- Important Notification of Battery Pack VGP-BPS26 in VAIO Personal ComputerCheck the Important Notification Web Page for information.
- [VIDEO] The Support by Sony mobile appThis video tutorial demonstrates the setup of the Support by Sony® mobile app. 3151-o4OhiY
- The computer keyboard not working properlyThe procedure to troubleshoot why the keyboard is not working properly varies depending on whether it is a notebook or desktop computer. Follow troubleshooting steps for notebook computers.
- The iTunes 11 application stops responding when opening iTunes Store.You may encounter an issue where the Apple® iTunes® 11 application will stop responding when you open the Apple® iTunes Music Store® online music store on a computer using the Windows 8 operating system. You can
- Error: Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connectedThe procedure to troubleshoot the error Battery is not for this model, not detected, not compatible, or not connected varies depending on the operating system installed on the computer. Follow the appropriate operating
- General information on heat issues with a notebook computerThe bottom panel of the notebook will be warm while the notebook is in use or the battery is charging. This is normal and does not indicate a malfunction or safety hazard. The actual temperature of the CPU and battery
- The battery only charges up to 50% or 80%.The battery will only charge up to 50% or 80% if the Battery Care Function utility has been enabled. This utility limits the amount the battery will be charged in order to help extend the useful life of the battery