IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the steps below on how to turn on or off the Illumination LED lamp.
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Control Center.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password or click Continue.
- In the VAIO Control Center window in the left panel, click Display and then click Illumination LED Setting.
- To turn on the Illumination LED lamp, click to check the box next to Enable the Illumination LED.
- To turn off the Illumination LED lamp, click to uncheck the box next to Enable the Illumination LED.
- Click the OK button.
NOTE: More information about the Illumination LED lamp can be found in the User Guide supplied on the computer.