IMPORTANT: If you already have the Recovery & Restore Select Programs or Drivers to reinstall window open, skip to step 7.
- Close all open programs.
- Do not interrupt the power during the installation process.
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click the VAIO Care folder and then click VAIO Care.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, or click Yes.
- In the VAIO Care window, in the left pane, click Recovery & Restore.
- In the Recovery & Restore window, in the Install Applications and Drivers section, click the Start Installation button.
- In the Recovery & Restore window, in the Select Programs or Drivers to reinstall section, on the Programs, click to check the box next to the application(s) you would like to reinstall.
- Click the Drivers tab and then click to check the box next to the driver(s) you would like to reinstall.
- Click the Start button.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the installation process for each application and driver selected.
- Click to check the box next to Restart Now and then click the Finish button.
- In the Are you ready to restart Windows? window, click the OK button.
NOTE: After the computer restarts the installation process is complete.