Use the following procedure to to activate a full version of the Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007 software, if it was purchased along with the computer from the Sony Style® store.
- From the desktop icon or the Start menu, start the Symantec Norton Internet Security software.
- In the Symantec window, click the Next button.
- Under Symantec Software License Agreement, read the agreement and click the I Agree button to agree to its terms.
- Under Norton Account, click to select the Create a Norton Account option.
- Fill in the required information in the form.
WARNING: There is a risk of software corruption. Failure to register a Norton Account properly may prevent reinstallation of the software after a system recovery.
- Click the Next button.
IMPORTANT: Do not click the Skip button or your product key will not be saved in your Norton Account, and your software cannot be reinstalled after a system recovery.
- Under Confirm your Norton Account, click the Finish button.
NOTE: If your product key is requested after reinstalling the software, please log into your account at http://www.mynortonaccount.com to retrieve it.