Follow these steps to resolve this error.
- Using the operating system uninstall utility, uninstall the Media Gallery®, VAIO Media™ Plus and VAIO Entertainment Library software.
- Some of the software applications listed may not have been included with the computer, or may have already been uninstalled.
- Uninstall each application separately and restart the computer after each uninstall procedure.
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click VAIO Care.
- In the VAIO Care window, click Advanced Tools.
- Under Advanced Tools, click Restore and Recovery, click to select Reinstall applications and driver, and then click the Next button.
- In the Select Programs or Drivers to reinstall section, click to place a check in the box next to both Media Gallery and VAIO Media Plus (if present), and then click the Next button.
- Click Start reinstall.
IMPORTANT: Once the applications have been reinstalled, immediately visit the eSupport website and download and install the most recent VAIO Entertainment Library and Media Gallery updates available.