Follow these steps to reinstall USB drivers:
- Press the Windows Logo + X key combination on the keyboard and, from the list, click Device Manager.
Note: Because the Device Manager is a traditional Windows Desktop application, if you were not already there, the interface will change to the Desktop and the Device Manager window will open.
- In the Device Manager window, double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand the selection.
- Under the Universal Serial Bus controllers listing, click to select the appropriate USB listing.
- Right-click on the USB device, then click Uninstall.
Note: You can also uninstall the USB device from the Action Menu.
- In the Confirm Device Uninstall window, click the OK button.
- Restart the computer.
- Upon restart, the operating system will find the device and automatically reinstall the drivers.
Note: If prompted for the driver installation disk, in the Add New Hardware window, type C:\Windows\inf.