Follow this procedure to perform a system recovery of the (C:) drive.
- In the VAIO Recovery Wizard window, under Recovery Options , click to select the C Drive Recovery option.
- Click the Next button.
- Under C Drive Recovery , click the Next button.
- Under Click Finish... , click the Finish button.
NOTE: The computer will restart.
- Under Recovery Progress , when the recovery is Completed , click the Next button.
- Under The Recovery process is complete , click the Finish button.
- After the computer restarts, the operating system setup wizard will start. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup wizard.
NOTE: After the setup wizard is completed, all bundled applications will be reinstalled. If the recovery stops during this process, click inside the window and reinsert the Recovery Disc .