How to always display the address bar and tabs in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Follow these steps to configure the Internet Explorer® 11 browser to always display the address bar and tabs.
- In the new Windows UI Start screen, click the Internet Explorer tile.
- In the Internet Explorer screen, point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Settings charm.
- In the Internet Explorer Settings screen, click Options.
- In the Options screen, in the Appearance section, under Always show address bar and tabs, click the switch button to turn that feature On.
- In the Internet Explorer screen, the address bar and tabs will now be displayed.
NOTE: To hide the address bar and tabs, repeat this procedure and in step 4, change the Always show address bar and tabs switch button to Off.