Questions & Answers: 900
- File will not download from the Support site when using the Chrome BrowserSome files may not download from the Support web site when using the latest version of the Chrome™ browser. We are working on a resolution but in the meantime, please use a different browser such as Firefox®, Safari®
- How to create a set of Recovery Discs.There are no system Recovery Discs included with the computer. The recovery data required to return the computer to the original, factory-installed condition is included on a special partition of the hard drive
- How to perform a system recovery using the VAIO Care softwareThe VAIO Care software can be used to restore the C: drive only or the entire hard disk drive to the original factory software configuration. It also can be used to create Recovery Discs and reinstall original applications
- How to reinstall bundled applications or original drivers using the VAIO Care software.IMPORTANT: If you already have the Recovery & Restore Select Programs or Drivers to reinstall window open, skip to step 7. Close all open programs. Do not interrupt the power during the installation process. Click
- How to perform a system recovery when the operating system will not startIf the operating system will not start and no other troubleshooting can be performed, a recovery of the (C:) drive or a full system recovery can be performed by starting the computer and pressing the F10 key. A
- How to perform a system recovery using Recovery Discs.The Recovery Discs can be used to restore the entire (C:) drive, restore the Recovery Drive partition, change the size and number of the hard disk partitions, perform diagnostics on the computer hardware, and rescue
- Important Notification of Battery Pack VGP-BPS26 in VAIO Personal ComputerCheck the Important Notification Web Page for information.
- The computer keyboard not working properlyThe procedure to troubleshoot why the keyboard is not working properly varies depending on whether it is a notebook or desktop computer. Follow troubleshooting steps for notebook computers.
- The iTunes 11 application stops responding when opening iTunes Store.You may encounter an issue where the Apple® iTunes® 11 application will stop responding when you open the Apple® iTunes Music Store® online music store on a computer using the Windows 8 operating system. You can