How to configure the Firefox® Web browser to open new tabs with Web site options instead of a blank Web page.
Firefox Web browser add-ons are available that allow you to open new tabs with certain Web sites displayed, such as favorites, most recent or recently closed Web sites.
WARNING: This information is provided for your convenience and should be used at your own risk. Sony does not support nor guarantee the reliability or use of third-party software.
To search for Firefox Web browser add-ons related to these features, follow the procedure below:
- Open the Mozilla™ Web site at http://www.mozilla.com.
- At the top of the Web page, click Add-ons.
- In the search box, type: new tab and then press the Enter key.
- A list and description of different add-ons are displayed.
- Choose an add-on and follow the instructions to download, install and use it.